Injury Claim Process
- Injury claim forms are now completed online through the claims portal on the FNSW Insurance website.
- The online claim process enables claimants to apply and upload documents and receipts online for quicker processing.
- To lodge an injury claim go to Lodge your Claim online
o The claimant registers and completes the claim form online.
o The Club Declaration and Physician’s Statement forms are both downloaded and printed by the claimant from the claims portal.
o The Club Declaration is completed by the club and is then saved and uploaded to the claims portal by the claimant.
o The Physician’s Statement is completed by the claimant’s Doctor or Specialist and is then saved and uploaded to the claims portal by the claimant.
o Alternatively these documents can be emailed to email@example.com or posted to Gow-Gates Claims, PO Box 4731, Sydney NSW 2001.
Injury Claim Verifications
- Claim verification is required for all injury claims to ensure the player was registered at time of injury, was participating in a sanctioned activity and that the information provided on the claim is accurate.
- Verification cannot occur until the Club Declaration and Physician’s Statement are uploaded or received by Gow-Gates.